TITLE IV FINANCIAL AID
Title IV funds include:
- Federal Pell Grant (Gift aid and does not require repayment)
- Subsidized Direct Stafford Loan (requires repayment)
- Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loan (requires repayment)
- Parent Plus Loans (requires repayment)
- All Title IV funds are awarded based on eligibility. You can determine your eligibility by filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application can be found online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You must be fully enrolled at Academy of Salon Professionals before any Title IV aid will be disbursed on your behalf.
The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship Program is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.
If you want to work but have a disability that keeps you from finding or keeping a job, Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) may be able to help you. VR specializes in employment and training services that can assist you in becoming employed. A VR counselor will determine your eligibility for services. To be eligible, you need to have a physical or mental impairment that causes problems with working and need VR services to be successfully employed. Once eligible, you will work with a counselor who will help you develop a plan for your rehabilitation. We will give you vocational information and guidance allowing you to make informed choices about your vocational plan.