Deadline: 30 Days prior to enrollment
Amount: $1000.00 Cosmetology/Barber and $500.00 Esthetics
Contact: Admissions Coordinator
Academy of Salon Professionals is offering an A+ scholarship to students who have achieved A+
through the state of Missouri. Recipients must exhibit a true desire to enter into a field of
Cosmetology/Barber/Esthetics. Cosmetologist and Barbers who have met all the requirements
will receive a $1000 scholarship. Estheticians who have met all the requirements will receive a
$500 scholarship. Recipients must meet all 5 requirements listed below in order to receive this
scholarship. Which will be awarded to the students on the last day of class.
▪ Training must begin within 2 years of graduation from high school
▪ Must provide a high school transcript with Missouri A+ seal for documentation
▪ Submit a 750 word typed essay titled “My Future in Cosmetology/Barber/Esthetics”
▪ Must complete their program at 95% or above Attendance and Grade Point Average
▪ Must have continual enrollment (no drops, and/or re-entries)
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy:
- The minimum cumulative attendance level for enrolled students is 80% of the total
scheduled attendance hours to be considered making satisfactory attendance progress and
to ensure course completion within the maximum allowable time frame.
- The minimum attendance level is calculated actual hours attended by the cumulative
scheduled hours recorded during the student’s enrollment (e.g 575 actual hours/600
scheduled hour= 96% attendance).
Academy of Salon Professionals is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career
Arts and Sciences, and approved for Vocational Rehabilitation programs, Veteran’s Benefits, and
Title IV funds (Federal Student Aid such as Pell grants and Federal Direct Loans) to those who
How do I find the scholarship?
This scholarship information can be found on our website, picked up at our institution or upon
request a copy can be emailed to you. When scholarship is complete, please return it to us in
person, mail or email you essay and transcript.
Admissions Coordinator for Academy of Salon Professionals